Friday, February 6, 2009

Memories....



Before Christmas we went to Bend to do an early Christmas with Josh's Uncle Scott and Aunt Cathy (we just LOVE them!!) and went to Linen's and Things because they were having a going out of business sale. They were selling EVERYTHING including the shelving, cash registers, office supplies, door plaques ("office"), file cabinets, boxes of pens.... you get the picture. We got a photo-link one-touch picture scanner that was originally priced at $99.99 for $39.99. The largest pictures it can scan are 4x6 ones, but I've already scanned probably around 800 of our old pictures so now we have them available as JPEG's on my computer! So I want to start posting some ancient pictures every once in awhile on here of old times.... here are a few of me I scanned from when I was just a tot..... ahhhhhhh! Neither of our kids really looked anything like me when I was little... Audrey did look similar to Josh when he was little though (I will have to find and scan some of him later.) Have a great day!
I see where Bridger gets his "constantly-hurting-himself syndrome" from!

1 comment:

  1. I so think the very top one looks like Audrey! How fun, can not wait for more! Have a wonderful week! Shi~

    ReplyDelete