Monday, November 24, 2008

What to do?



So, I've only slept a couple hours today, but it's all good because I don't have to work tonight (stoked) (Big Grin). I've been aching to do something crafty for the last few weeks, but have got nothing done except work, sleep, and some chocolate crinkle cookies that somehow didn't turn out like they normally do. So, despite of lack of sleep and overwhelming tiredness, the kids are in bed and I want to get started on SOMETHING! Two things in mind.... First one: very simple (so I should probably just stick with it), make Bridger a nice fleecy, soft pillowcase. Now that the temps have been hovering in the very low teens, our house has become somewhat ice-box-ish and he keeps complaining that his cotton pillowcase is cold when he puts his head down.


Second: I was so graciously directed to my new favorite blog; http://www.homeadebyjill.blogspot.com/, and found a sewing pattern for soft-sole baby shoes. SOOOOOOO cute!! Since I don't have babies anymore, I was going to try and alter the pattern a bit to fit around a size 8 toddler foot. I have some soft faux fur material and some soft suede leather. I would love to knock out a couple pair of super-de-duper-cushy-warm-soft house slippers for the kiddos. Of course, put something girly and cutesy on Audrey's or else she probably won't want to wear them. Sooo, off I go. Of course, I may just fall asleep before I get everything set up too!

1 comment:

  1. I will take a pair! Oh yea, you deffinatley need to mention that you are so tired from being all night in the 911 center! Oh My pleasee sleep before you apply those sissors! hahahahah
    I want little kids again! you are so Blessed truely flying planes and glittery glitter are like drops of joy! Have fun...and do sleep !ps apparently I did not get enough sleep, I can not speel for anything this am! Don't ya love our job!

    ReplyDelete